Saturday 22 March 2008

Dizzywood and a big delay!

This is about the world Dizzywood(copied from the Dizzywood website):


"Welcome to Dizzywood, an exciting virtual world where kids can play games, explore, and take part in a range of fun activities. There are all kinds of imaginative places to see, fun Dizzywood secrets and stories to discover, and fun games to play, including puzzle games, arcade games, dress-up games, and much more. Dizzywood is a fun, safe and secure place for kids. Join the world of Dizzywood today to start exploring!"

OK,I think that tells you enough.By the way,my name is Pinunpich on there.And you may be wondering,why is 'and a big delay' in the title? It's because I was going to type out the first chapter of my story out today but I ran short of ideas too late so I will post it sometime later.

Pinunpich

No comments:

Search